JP is an experienced professional capable of managing several projects concurrently for multinational companies such as Microsoft, Motorola, US Department of Education, and Whole Foods Market, as well as solid experience interfacing with clients in all hierarchic levels to gather requirements and create strategy to address and deliver goals.
Confortable in speaking in public having successfully delivered several webcasts online, keynote speech, and presentations at Microsoft TechEd Conferences.
Experience in working with different cultures respecting diversity. Strong compliance and leadership of all project development stages highly committed to project goals and deliverables respecting strategic view of the business.
- Technical knowledge includes: Windows and Web Applications, Kiosk Development (Touch Screen), and Human Computer Interaction concepts.
- Languages: Fluent in English, Portuguese and conversational Spanish
- Industries: Information Technology, Government, Education, Retail, Telecommunication
- Last training: Communication for Negotiation – SBPNL – http://www.pnl.com.br/
- Interests: Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)) and Human Behavior
- Sports: Tennis & Squash
- Leadership & Relationship
- Workflows & Presentations
- Business Strategy & Project Planning
- Human Computer Interaction – User interface
- Software Development & Websites
For more information, please visit his full LinkedIn profile